13 December 2007

We're online!

After 5 tortuous hours of having the dogs on leashes in the house, we have phone, cable and internet!!!! The phone only works in one jack and the cable doesn't work upstairs, but it's better than nothing! I'll have pictures later in the day, I need to shower and go take a driving test. Can you believe that Ohio requires you to take a written test to get your license even if you have a valid license from another state? I was shocked to hear it. But I've got a fantastic secret pal to tell you about and some pictures of our snowy property. No pictures of the inside of the house cause it's still a mess (and probably will be for a while since we have cable and internet now). And no pictures of finished objects since I'm still just knitting for my sisters. Although one of them is done (my second Christmas present of the year). The other one is halfway done. I'll resurrect one of my WIPs later today cause I can't just work on one project at a time. That's it for now. Stay tuned for another post today, unless I fail my driving test and need to wallow for a while.

No comments: