17 December 2007

I missed Knitty!

I can't believe it! I missed the new Knitty!!!! Sharon had mentioned it on her podcast, She-Knits, so I went to check and yep, I missed the announcement of the winter issue. Not like I'm going to be running out to buy yarn to make anything today (being that Christmas is just a week away and I still have Christmas present to knit!), but I feel kinda out of the loop. I went and updated my e-mail address with Yahoo so this will never happen again!

Anyway, the new issue is great, although I think that the Toothpick Optional would have been a perfect addition! There's not one, not two, but 5 pairs of socks (although one is for the kilt wearers out there!) Slippery will be my first project. Sally the Eco Fairy will definitely be knit if I ever have a little girl. And I am thoroughly intrigued by Jeanie. A drop stitch cabled shawl . . . interesting, very interesting.

No comments: