10 August 2007

SOCKS!

Have I mentioned lately that I love knitting socks!
Pattern: River rapids by Sockbug
Yarn: Mountain Colors bearfoot, color: Juniper
Needles: US2 dpns (one on bamboo, one on knit picks)

Next up is the mystery sock from Socktopia. I'm using Lorna's laces and the magic loop (yes I broke down and bought myself a 40" US2 needle.

I still haven't worked on the grocery bag thing and I only knit a few rows on the cabled scarf. I think that I'll try my hardest to finish that grocery bag so I can put it away and start something else. I'm thinking a lace project, but probably another sock! And I really have to work on my hunny's sweater one of these days.

So, my big news for the day, besides finishing my second pair of socks, is the house is officially on the market. The realtor put the for sale sign in the yard last night. It should go online sometime today, but she still doesn't have a picture of the front of the house because we still haven't fixed a shutter. The realtor's husband is going to replace it for us and hopefully it will cost less than what the handyman's estimate was (over $200 to replace one shutter!!!!)

Everything is done that I need to do to get the house ready to sell so I just have a few things here and there to keep up the super cleanliness of it. In the meantime, I'm going to go watch baby shows and knit the day away. My hunny's last day of work is today then he's got a month of saved up leave. I really hope he has a job by the end of that month!! I'm sure he will cause he's the best, but it's still very scary to have nothing lined up yet.

No comments: