29 August 2007

Lots, and yet nothing, going on

We got an offer on our house yesterday! Woohoo! In theory it's good news. In reality we have no jobs and no idea where we're moving yet. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon on the job hunt for my husband and then we'll have a location and I can start looking for a job. But until then we're just sitting around stressing out about the fact that we may be jobless and homeless in 2 months. In the meantime, I'm knitting and babysitting for a neighbor to keep my mind off things.

So, knitting-wise. I'm working on the Fawkes socks, the Socktopia August mystery sock, my husband's sweater, some washcloths, and super secret project #2. Super secret project #1 has been momentarily put on hold. I need to get some of these projects finished so I can concentrate a little better. I've got knitting ADHD right now. I pick up one project, do 3 or 4 rows, and move on to the next one. I think that I'm going to make the Fawkes socks a priority right now since I kinda hate working on them so I should just get them finished and out of my knitting bag.

Time to leave for my knitting group!

No comments: