02 October 2006

Clapotis done. . . almost

First off, here is a picture of the beginnings of my SWS bag. This is the bottom, cool colors!

This is the bottom and the beginning of the side. I definitely made it too small. I'm going to felt it and maybe someone will buy it from our auction for a child's gift. I think I'm going to try a buttonhole bag. My sister made me one and I love it.
Now onto the clapotis! I'm done with the knitting! I still need to weave in some ends and block it though. So, here it is:The colors don't look quite right in the picture. It's striped with dark brown, grey, and light brown but half the time the light brown is replaced with white. Here's the stitch detail.

Here's what it looks like when it's draped over something. It really curls up on itself, which is why it really needs to be blocked.

That's it for me now. I'm going to block my clapotis soon, but probably not tonight, I'm too tired. I think I'll work on my puppy quilt a little or maybe the SWS bag. More pictures another time.