23 November 2007

In Honor of Black Friday

For anyone who thinks they won't have enough time to knit everyone presents and they want to buy me something (or if you're not a knitter. . . GASP!) here's my Christmas wish list:

Anything from my amazon wish list (see link on the side)

Danah's Earflap Hat Kit (in green)

Yarn to make a Starsky Sweater: Knit Picks Cadena - 13 skeins in Mist or Natural

Anything from Lotus Yarns with a superwash merino or superwash merino/nylon base. I prefer semisolids if she has any available.

Gift certificates to stores that I could furnish/accessorize my new house with.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll add to it as the shopping season progresses. And of course any and all hand made items will be most appreciated!

My sweetie and I had quite the shopping day today. Usually I refuse to leave the house on black friday, but given that we're buying a new house and need to get a whole lot for it, we thought maybe we could get a good deal on a TV. Our current TV is the one we've had for 7 years or so, it's about 25" big and we recently got an xbox 360 but can't play any games on it because you can't read the directions on such a small screen. So, we ventured out to Best Buy and got a fantastic deal on this little beauty! We got it for almost half price! But we didn't get there until after lunch so there were none left at the store. We're going to have to pick it up later, which isn't so bad since we don't take possession of our house for another week.

No comments: