04 October 2007

Oh Boy!

My sweetie quit his job on day 2 after he showed up on day 1 to find out that he was not going to be doing the job he was hired for and that the pay on the job he is going to do is far lower than what we can live off of. So, the job search starts all over again. We're surprisingly upbeat. He's got an interview in Ohio. We're not very excited about Ohio, but if it pays well we may be able to have me be a stay at home wife (hopefully mom), which would be perfect. We'd be a little farther away from my family, but if I don't have to work it's worth it. But I'm getting ahead of myself, he hasn't even interviewed yet.

I've got my knitting mojo back, although I haven't taken any photos. Sock 1 of Sweet Pea is finished and sock 2 has about 3 inches done. Super Secret Project #2 is finally making a LITTLE progress. The first part of about 20 or so is finished. I'm also putting a few rows on my sweetie's sweater here and there. Although now that I'm much more experienced then I was when I started that sweater, I realize I'm not a fan of working with cotton. Oh well, I'll push through and get this thing done sometime. I'm also working on a messenger bag for the craft fair. I have a few other projects I want to work on for the craft fair. I've already bought supplies so I really want to get them done. And if they don't sell I have some ready made Christmas presents and some charity items for my favorite charity that my knitting group has an auction for every year.

Sorry about no pictures, I'll take some today and post them later.

No comments: