25 August 2007

The knitting invasion

Knitting has officially taken over my life. I actually had a knitting nightmare. I had an enourmous tube of knitting, about as tall and wide as me. I realized a mistake about 2 inches from the cast on edge and since I don't know how to ladder down to a mistake, I had to frog the whole thing. Luckily I woke up about halfway through the frogging cause it was pretty upsetting! I think this might be a wake up call to learn how to ladder down to mistakes and fix them.

Later I'll post some pictures of my Fawkes socks. I don't think I've blogged about them yet, I'm having trouble getting decent pictures so I think I'll just post a picture where the colors look horrible. So, hopefully more later, if not then definitely tomorrow since my husband will be gone all day tomorrow and I'll have nothing better to do then blog and knit!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That's so freaking funny!!!! Ya, learn how to fix your mistakes so you don't have to frog!

Anything new on the house?